UCSF Fresno Academic General OB/Gyn Opportunity
Location: UCSF Fresno, Fresno, CA
The UCSF Fresno Medical Education Program and Central California Faculty Medical Group (CCFMG) are recruiting for a general OB/GYN faculty member. UCSF Fresno, a branch campus of the University of California, San Francisco, features eight independent residency programs, seventeen fellowship programs and is a major teaching site for UCSF medical students.
- 22 bed L&D with 3 dedicated ORs
- Only tertiary referral and level 1 trauma center in region
- Over 3000 deliveries a year
- Large volume of high-risk obstetrics & gynecologic
- State of the art Emergency Department
- 84 Bed Level III NICU
- Dual console da Vinci Robot surgical system
- New 100,000 sf state of the art Cancer Center
- Competitive compensation, benefits and productivity bonus
- Academic appointment with UCSF School of Medicine
At the time of hire, the applicant must have:
- Successfully completed ACGME/AOA accredited OB/GYN residency program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Eligible to obtain a California Medical License or already be licensed in the State of California
The program is based in Fresno, California, where residents enjoy a high standard of living combined with a low cost of living. The result is a quality of life uniquely Californian, yet surprisingly affordable. The school system in Fresno and Clovis is excellent (e.g. US News ranked University HS in Fresno 5th out of 1,000+ California high schools). Limitless recreational opportunities and spectacular scenery is all accessible in a community with abundant affordable housing. While there is much to see and do in Fresno, the city is ideally located for fast, convenient getaways to the majestic Sierra (just 90 minutes away) as well as the scenic Central Coast, just two and one-half hours away. Fresno is the only major city in the country with close proximity to three national parks, including renowned Yosemite National Park.
- Please apply at: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF02779
- Qualifications in progress should be listed on application as pending
- Must include CV and a state of contributions for diversity
For more information, contact Stephanie Delgado, Physician Recruiter, at Stephanie.Delgado@ccfmg.org.
UC San Francisco seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research or community service that has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.