Membership Benefits for Residents
Education and Professional Development
Engagement and Fellowship
- Participate in SBAS activities of interest to you and develop surgical research skills.
- Participate in the SBAS Annual Scientific Assembly.
- Join SBAS to influence surgical care and network with fellow colleagues on our exclusive social media platforms.
- Advocate for the surgery profession through the SBAS Advocacy Committee.
- Lend your expertise and skills to further advance the mission of SBAS.
Professional Development and Exclusive Opportunities
- Take advantage of savings through SBAS Resident members-only discount programs.
- Create your individual SBAS Resident membership profile to tell the world of your research and clinical experiences and interest in academic surgery.
- Participate in one of the seven SBAS Leadership Committees: Advocacy, Education/Research, Finance, Informatics, Membership, Program, and Publications.
- Join fellow colleagues and surgical leaders to influence surgical care, address health care disparity, and network with professionals at the local, national, and international level.